- This event has passed.
CEO Roundtable: Accessing Capital
December 1, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 11:30 am$95
Join your peers for a roundtable discussion on:
Accessing Capital to Accelerate Growth.
Do you have questions on the best way to fund your growth initiatives? Do you understand all the options available to a business like yours? Are you up to speed on the costs and benefits of debt vs equity vs alternative financing?
Managing the cost of capital is one of the most crucial functions for any CEO or business owner, but then the number of choices are great, we often stick with what we know. In this case, inaction can be very expensive!
- Attendance is strictly limited to CEOs, Presidents, and business owners of small to mid-sized companies.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME): Saundra Gibson, SVP at Wells Fargo Bank – The Private Bank, to kick off the discussion.
- Our SME will introduce the topic with a 20-minute overview on the types of capital available to fund growth along with the risks and costs of each.
- After the introduction, attendees will engage in a roundtable discussion based on their own experience with acquiring capital for their company.
- We will explore capital options broadly, including debt, equity, and alternative financing options.
- We bring together local CEOs who are passionate about growing their businesses, taking their company to the next level, and want to be part of a generative community to grow and learn together.
- Breakfast provided.
Since seating is limited to just 15 CEOs, we’re charging a nominal fee to minimize “no-shows”. If, after attending, you are unsatisfied with the roundtable program for any reason, we will give you your money back.